| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amendola in July is fairly hot at 24.75 °C (76.55 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.6 °C (88.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.9 °C (64.2 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 26mm (1in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 14:26 long and the longest day is 15:08 long with an average length of 14:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Amendola July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Amendola, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Amendola:
- Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy - 161 kms (100 miles) NW
- Termoli, Italy - 78.9 kms (49 miles) NW
- Campobasso, Italy - 88.2 kms (54.8 miles) W
- Foggia, Puglia, Italy - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) WSW
- Grazzanise, Italy - 146.5 kms (91.1 miles) WSW
- Trevico, Italy - 67.8 kms (42.2 miles) SW
- Naples, Campania, Italy - 139.5 kms (86.7 miles) WSW
- Cape Palinuro, Campania, Italy - 172.2 kms (107 miles) SSW
- Sant'Angelo (Mount), Italy - 27.1 kms (16.9 miles) NE
- Bari/ Palese Macchie, Italy - 98.4 kms (61.1 miles) ESE
- Gioia Del Colle, Italy - 133.5 kms (83 miles) SE
- Potenza, Basilicata, Italy - 99.7 kms (62 miles) S
- Grottaglie, Italy - 181.3 kms (112.7 miles) SE
- Taranto, Puglia, Italy - 175.5 kms (109.1 miles) SE
- Marina Di Ginosa, Italy - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) SE
- Latronico, Italy - 163.3 kms (101.4 miles) S